List Price: $19.99 | MAY 2003
- ISBN: 9780805426243
- Binding: Trade Paper
- Page Count: 208
- Trim Size: 9 x 6 x
- Weight: 0.84lb
- Status: Active
- Pub Date: May 2003
The Art of Personal Evangelism
Sharing Jesus in a Changing Culture
Personal evangelism is the foundation for all church growth. As the culture and landscape of America shifts, people are looking for spiritual answers to life’s significant questions. However, in the increasingly crowded marketplace of spiritual ideas, people are looking to the church less and less.
Will McRaney addresses this problem at the heart of the solution. If the Kingdom of God is to expand, individual Christians will have to learn to communicate their faith story in a way that is engaging, personal, and relevant to the listening culture today.
Other Titles in Evangelism & Missions
- Disciple Making Is . . .
- The Second Reformation
- Theology and Practice of Mission
- Evangelism Is . . .
- The Great Commission Resurgence
- Charts for a Theology of Evangelism
- The Mission of Today's Church
- Called to Reach
- Breaking the Missional Code
- The Bridger Generation
- Planting Missional Churches
- The Art of Personal Evangelism
- Introduction to Evangelism