B&H Publishing Group is always working with a broad range of new and veteran writers alike. Among its best-selling authors are Beth Moore (Audacious, Praying God’s Word), Stephen and Alex Kendrick (The Battle Plan for Prayer, The Love Dare), Thom S. Rainer (Who Moved My Pulpit?, Autopsy of a Deceased Church, I Am A Church Member), Matt Chandler (Recovering Redemption), Vicki Courtney (5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter), Priscilla Shirer (Fervent, The Prince Warriors), Angie Smith (Chasing God), Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck (Designed to Lead), Dan Miller (48 Days to the Work You Love), and Henry Blackaby (Experiencing God).
At B&H, we believe Every Word Matters®, we seek to provide intentional, Bible-centered content that positively impacts the hearts and minds of people, inspiring them to build a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Where can I find a Christian bookstore that stocks B&H products?
- I’m a blogger. Where can I learn more about your blogger program?
- I work in media and want to do an interview. What should I do?
- How do I submit a manuscript to B&H?
Queries, manuscripts or requests for Writer’s Guidelines (sent electronically) may be submitted to ManuscriptSubmission@lifeway.com.
Hard copies of Writer’s Guidelines are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
B&H Publishing Group
One LifeWay Plaza
Nashville, TN 37234-0188
- How do I obtain copyright information on B&H material?
Please call 615.251.2644.
- Where can I find out-of-print B&H books and bibles?
The Internet has become an excellent place to track down out-of-print products. Beyond the basic Google search, here are several recommended sites to explore:
If you still can’t find the book you need, contact us, and we will try to locate a copy for you.
- Does B&H offer any HomeSchool resources?
Yes, B&H does still have a number of respected home school books in print, and a newsletter for homeschoolers. Learn more at http://www.lifeway.com/Keyword/homeschool.
- Are you the same company as Broadman Press, or the A.J. Holman Bible company?
Yes. In 1993, the A.J. Holman Bible Company was acquired by Broadman Press to form Broadman & Holman Publishers. In 2006, the company changed its name to B&H Publishing Group.
We benefit from the century-old strength of Broadman Press, combined with the quality of the Holman Bible name, whose roots go back to 1738.
- What translations are featured in your bibles?
Different editions are available in different translations. B&H publishes Bibles featuring: Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB), New International Version (NIV), King James Version (KJV), New King James Version (NKJV), and the Spanish language Reina-Valera Revision (RVR 1960).
- I would like to sample the Holman Christian Standard Bible before I consider a purchase. Is it available online?
Yes, you can read it here.
- My Holman Bible is defective. I’ve taken good care of it. How can I get it repaired or replaced?
Holman leather Bibles are guaranteed to last a lifetime. If any Holman bonded or genuine leather Bible is defective or falls apart under normal usage, Holman will replace it with a comparable Bible free of charge.
If you cannot return the Bible to the place of purchase, you may call us toll-free at 1-800-251-3225, and someone there will provide the help you need.
- Why should I consider changing my bible choice to the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)?
The HCSB offers several unique features:
It is a precisely translated text, yet it conveys the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic with familiar English words and grammar understandable for today’s readers.
It reflects the “optimal equivalence” model of translation. That is, we begin with a word-for-word translation, and then style the language to communicate clearly to modern readers.
Specially customized computer software used in the translation process allows higher standards of precision, detail, and consistency.
Some editions include word studies developed during the translation process. These are provided as margin notes to further a reader’s understanding of important biblical words.
Together, these features make this Bible an outstanding translation for serious Bible study.
- Where can I get digital editions of B&H titles?
- What digital versions of the HCSB are available?
- Does B&H publish a HCSB usage/rights policy?
Yes. You can view that policy here: