5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit
Have you ever gotten to the place where you just couldn’t take it anymore? Dreams. Programs. Jobs. Relationships. There are so many different areas where we feel like calling it quits. It’s time for an honest conversation on how not to give in to the temptation to give up. Nicki Koziarz is a woman who has thrown in the towel a time or two. In fact, she’s quit just about everything in her life. But with God’s help, she’s discovered a few habits that have helped her and others conquer the choice to quit. 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit will enable you to:
- Evaluate the internal personal struggles that make you want to quit.
- Cultivate consistent habits to help you progress toward your goals.
- Receive a fresh dose of perspective from the Bible that will help you develop perseverance.
You are not made to quit! Join Nicki as she identifies five habits to help you keep going no matter what struggles may come your way.
- ISBN: 9781433690105
- Trim Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.59
- Page Count: 224
- Weight: 0.47
- Binding: Trade Paperback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: March 2016