How God Leads You to Where You're Meant to Be
God has a plan for your life.
More often than not, it’s a detour, one that can leave you feeling temporarily stalled and slowed down. Which nobody likes. But detours are necessary if any improvements are going to be made on the paths we travel. Or if any wreck is going to be cleaned up or a hazard avoided. Detours are designed for our own good, regardless of how we view or feel about them.
Detours are a good thing that often feels bad.
Tony knows a thing or two about detours, and one of the things he knows for certain is that God works through detours to bring about His blessing. To deliver you to the place He has created just for you. Yet what we often do is try as hard as we can to work our own way to the circumstances we believe are best for us.
Using examples from the life of Joseph, Tony will leave readers with answers to the following questions:
- How do you find the destiny God has designed for your life?
- How can you make the most of the detours God has planned for you?
- Is there a way to shorten a detour and speed up your progression in life?
- What is the purpose of a detour?
- ISBN: 9781433686597
- Trim Size: 9 x 6 x 0.81
- Page Count: 224
- Weight: 1.04
- Binding: Hardback - With dust jacket
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: January 2017