Meet My Best Friend
“Do YOU want to meet my best friend?”
The McDougal twins are excited to meet their new neighbor, Abby, who has just moved in next door. Poor Abby is sad that she had to leave her friends behind when she moved. To cheer her up, the twins lead Abby on a crazy hunt to meet their best friend–one that can go anywhere they go. But first Abby has to find it! With plenty of quirkiness and delightful illustrations by Sarah Horne, this picture book has an important message about how and why the Bible can be the best friend we have.
Meet My Best Friend is the first title in the new The Bible Is My Best Friend brand by best-selling author Sheila Walsh.
- ISBN: 9781433688058
- Trim Size: 10 x 8 x .25
- Page Count: 32
- Weight: 0.44
- Binding: Hardcover w/Dust Jacket
- Status: Not Yet Published
- Publication Date: October 2015
More in The My Best Friend Series
- Where Do I Find Jesus? - Hardback - With dust jacket (9781433688065)
- The Bible Is My Best Friend–Flip Book - Spiral (9781433688157)
- The Bible Is My Best Friend–Family Devotional - 52 Devotions for Families Hardback (9781433688041)