The Bible Is My Best Friend–Family Devotional
52 Devotions for Families
Gather the family and spend some time with your best friend—the Bible!
From best-selling author Sheila Walsh, the Bible Is My Best Friend Family Devotional connects families both to God’s Word and to each other. Fifty-two key scriptures form the basis for the devotions, which build on the verses, challenge the family to commit them to memory, and explore how each verse is part of God’s wonderful message. “Let’s Talk” questions urge the family to discuss what they’ve learned and offer challenges for different ages of children as well as their parents.
This unique family devotional touches both the mind and the heart. Minds will grow as the text builds on past weeks by reviewing memory work and themes. But most importantly, hearts will grow as families learn together to value the gifts found in the Bible and realize how God’s Word can be their greatest friend.
- ISBN: 9781433688041
- Trim Size: 8.25 x 6.75 x 0.8
- Page Count: 224
- Weight: 1.386
- Binding: Hardback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: October 2015
More in The My Best Friend Series
- Where Do I Find Jesus? - Hardback - With dust jacket (9781433688065)
- The Bible Is My Best Friend–Flip Book - Spiral Bound (9781433688157)
- Meet My Best Friend - Hardback - With dust jacket (9781433688058)