The Gospel & Marriage
If marriage is a picture of Christ and the Church, our homes should look like the gospel.
While the culture has never been more confused about the definition of what marriage is, those who are married have never been more hopeless about how marriage should be lived. The times have never been more crucial for digging deeper, past the definition of marriage to the structure of marriage, the blessings of marriage, and the opportunity for living out the image of the gospel that’s embodied within marriage.
So, what now? Editors Russell Moore and Andrew T. Walker of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC) assemble leading voices to frame the issues with a gospel-centered perspective. The Gospel for Life series gives every believer a biblically-saturated understanding of the most urgent issues facing our culture today, because the gospel is for all of life.
- ISBN: 9781433690433
- Trim Size: 7 x 5 x 0.3
- Page Count: 120
- Weight: 0.3
- Binding: Hardback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: January 2017
More in The Gospel for Life
- The Gospel & Parenting - Hardback (9781433690440)
- The Gospel & Work - Hardback (9781433690488)
- The Gospel & Pornography - Hardback (9781433690457)
- The Gospel & Abortion - Hardback (9781433690396)
- The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation - Hardback (9781433690464)
- The Gospel & Religious Liberty - Hardback (9781433690471)
- The Gospel & Same Sex Marriage - Hardback (9781433690495)