The Gospel & Parenting
We live in a society of broken homes.
Having parents in the home doesn’t mean that parenting is actually happening. Parenting is a God-given task that ensures young children are protected and nurtured into maturity in the fear and admonition of the Lord. But America and the church faces a crisis of parenting: detached or absentee fathers, single mothers, and grandparents raising the next generation. What’s more, how should parents actually parent? And what does the gospel have to say to the epidemic of family breakdown, and the difficult task of raising children well?
So, what now? Editors Russell Moore and Andrew T. Walker of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC) assemble leading voices to frame the issue with a gospel-centered perspective. The Gospel for Life series gives every believer a biblically-saturated understanding of the most urgent issues facing our culture today, because the gospel is for all of life.
- ISBN: 9781433690440
- Trim Size: 7 x 5 x 0.32
- Page Count: 128
- Weight: 0.2
- Binding: Hardback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: April 2017
More in The Gospel for Life
- The Gospel & Work - Hardback (9781433690488)
- The Gospel & Pornography - Hardback (9781433690457)
- The Gospel & Marriage - Hardback (9781433690433)
- The Gospel & Abortion - Hardback (9781433690396)
- The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation - Hardback (9781433690464)
- The Gospel & Religious Liberty - Hardback (9781433690471)
- The Gospel & Same Sex Marriage - Hardback (9781433690495)