The Gospel & Same Sex Marriage
Christian’s should be known by what they are for, not simply what they are against.
The Bible is unambiguously clear about marriage’s definition and purpose. So, Christians are for marriage. The Bible’s witness on marriage doesn’t allow for same-sex marriage, not because the Bible gives attention to same-sex marriage, but because the biblical narrative on marriage doesn’t conceive of same-sex marriage as within the realm of possibility. Yet, many Christians live among neighbors and under law-makers who disagree.
So, what now? Editors Russell Moore and Andrew T. Walker of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC) assemble leading voices to frame the issues with a gospel-centered perspective. The Gospel for Life series gives every believer a biblically-saturated understanding of the most urgent issues facing our culture today, because the gospel is for all of life.
- ISBN: 9781433690495
- Trim Size: 7.29 x 5.2 x 0.5
- Page Count: 128
- Weight: 0.456
- Binding: Hardback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: June 2016
More in The Gospel for Life
- The Gospel & Parenting - Hardback (9781433690440)
- The Gospel & Work - Hardback (9781433690488)
- The Gospel & Pornography - Hardback (9781433690457)
- The Gospel & Marriage - Hardback (9781433690433)
- The Gospel & Abortion - Hardback (9781433690396)
- The Gospel & Racial Reconciliation - Hardback (9781433690464)
- The Gospel & Religious Liberty - Hardback (9781433690471)