At more than 78 million strong, the Millennials—those born between 1980 and 2000—have surpassed the Boomers as the larger and more influential generation in America. Now, as its members begin to reach adulthood, where the traits of a generation really take shape, best-selling author Thom Rainer (Simple Church) and his son Jess (a Millennial born in 1985) present the first major investigative work on Millennials from a Christian worldview perspective.
Sure to interest even the secularists who study this group, The Millennials is based on 1200 interviews with its namesakes that aim to better understand them personally, professionally, and spiritually. Chapters reports intriguing how-and-why findings on family matters (they are closer-knit than previous generations), their desire for diversity (consider the wave of mixed race and ethnic adoptions), Millennials and the new workplace, their attitude toward money, the media, the environment, and perhaps most tellingly, religion.
- This app includes:
- Over 100 encouraging quotes taken from the book formatted to share via Twitter, Facebook, Email or Text message
- A sample of the book and the ability to purchase the entire book via in-app purchase
- Twitter news feed to follow the latest from the authors and other related sources
- Headline feed to follow the latest news and posts from the authors’ blogs
- Video and audio feeds to get the latest posts and pod casts
- Links to LifeWay Research, upcoming events, and a catalog or related resources to help your church engage these issues.