Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal by Michael Kelley
- Features of the Wednesday Were Pretty Normal app:
- Sample chapter of Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal by Michael Kelley
- Discussion Presentation for book clubs and small groups (share and follow a synchronized conversation guide about Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal across multiple iOS devices
- Over 100 quotes from Michael Kelley to share on Facebook and Twitter
- Instant updates from Michael Kelley through his blog and social media accounts
- Sync your content between your iPhone, iPad, and MyStudyBible.com
About the book, Wednesdays Were Pretty Normal, by Michael Kelley
“Wednesdays were pretty normal,” writes Michael Kelley, looking for a bight spot amidst the chemotherapy routine brought on by his two-year-old son Joshua&rsuo;s cancer diagnosis. His book of the same name offers much to anyone who’s tired of prescriptive spirituality and would rather acknowledge and work through their difficulties of faith with some transparency.
Joshua battled and beat the disease, but not before his family had to reconcile what it means to believe in God despite a broken world. His dad’s personal account that fight to survive sparks a larger discussion of how Christians must learn to walk in the light of Christ’s promises despite the dark shadows of earthly pain. Indeed, it’s pain that sometimes opens the door to a deeper experience with Jesus, an authentic relationship that holds steady even when life loses the comfort of normalcy.