Retailers and Ordering Information
- I’m a retailer and would like to carry B&H products. How do I set up an account?
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-251-3225.
- Is your Account Application available on the Internet?
- I’ve got a question about the Account Application. Whom should I contact?
You can either call us at 1-800-251-3225, or email customer service at email@example.com.
- I’ve got my Account Application completely filled out. What should I do now?
To apply for a credit line or for credit card only, email your completed application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer and Media Questions
Yes. You can view and print the latest order forms by clicking on the link below. The forms are in Microsoft Excel format. Download Order Forms
- Are you the same company as Broadman Press, or the A.J. Holman Bible company?
Yes–in 1993, the A.J. Holman Bible Company was acquired by Broadman Press to form Broadman & Holman Publishers. We benefit from the century-old strength of Broadman Press, combined with the quality of the Holman Bible name–a company whose roots go back to 1738.
- What translations are featured in your bibles?
Different editions are available in different translations. B&H currently publishes Bibles featuring: Christian Standard Bible (CSB), New International Version (NIV), King James Version (KJV), New King James Version (NKJV), and the Spanish language Reina-Valera Revision (RVR 1960).
Holman leather Bibles are guaranteed to last a lifetime. If any Holman bonded or genuine leather Bible is defective or falls apart under normal usage, Holman will replace it with a comparable Bible free of charge.
- I am in the media and would like to interview an author. What should I do? Email our publicist, Jenaye White.
Licensing and Distribution
- I have a question about International Licensing Rights?
Contact us at 615-251-2163 or email email@example.com.
- I have an English International account and need assistance.
Contact us at 615-251-2163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to receive authorization to use images and descriptions of B&H products so that I may offer them for sale in my online store.
Partner Websites are welcome to download B&H’s product images and descriptions. Partner Websites are defined as those sites focused on selling, reviewing, or recommending B&H products. By displaying B&H products online, partner sites agree to display a link to an online point of purchase. If the partner site is not ecommerce enabled, then the partner site must link to bhpublishinggroup.com. B&H’s trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits B&H Publishing Group. All content included on bhpublishinggroup.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads is the property of B&H Publishing Group.
- Does B&H publish a CSB usage/rights policy?
Yes. Download it as a PDF below. Download Usage/Rights Policy (PDF)
- Does B&H offer promotional videos to your resellers?