B&H Publishing Has Five 2016 Christian Book Award® Finalists
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – (April 29, 2016) B&H Publishing has five titles judged as finalists in the 2016 Christian Book Award®, given annually by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA). Of the 35 books in 7 categories, B&H Publishing has three finalists in The Children’s Category and two in the Inspiration Category.
The three finalists from B&H Publishing Group (B&H Kids) in Children:
- The Bible is My Best Friend-Family Devotional by Sheila Walsh, Illustrated by Sarah Horne
- Peter’s Perfect Prayer Place by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick, Illustrated by Daniel Fernandez
- PrayerWorks by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick, with Amy Parker
The two finalists from B&H Publishing Group in Inspiration:
- The Battle Plan for Prayer by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
Presented annually to the finest in Christian publishing since 1978, the Christian Book Award® program honors titles in seven categories: Bibles, Bible Reference, Non-Fiction, Fiction, Children, Inspiration, and New Author. A minimum of five finalists are chosen in each category. Winners will be announced at the ECPA Anniversary & Awards Banquet in Nashville, held the evening of May 3rd during the ECPA Leadership Summit.
“We are honored by the recognition from the ECPA,” says Eric Geiger, who leads the Resources Division of Lifeway Christian Resources that includes the B&H imprint, “It is our joy to partner with our authors as they develop trustworthy content for life’s most important issues and it is our great honor to help get those messages out to the broadest group of people and in the most dynamic ways possible.”