Christ-Centered Conflict Resolution
As COVID-19 spreads across the globe, one thing is obvious: it always brings conflict with it. Stress, fear, exhaustion, anger, and sorrow are at an all-time high, sparking all sorts of relational fires in our marriages, households, churches, families, and friendships. Though we all want peace and harmony with others in this turbulent time, even Christians find themselves fighting, arguing, yelling, insulting, escaping, avoiding, or shutting down.
In this short, biblical, and practical book, pastor and author Tony Merida shows us that it doesn’t have to be this way—even in a pandemic! Merida not only paints a stunning picture of Christ our Peacemaker, he also shows us how to stop wishing for peace and go make it. In these pages, Tony will help you:
- Discover where conflicts come from
- Realize conflicts don’t have to define you, scare you, or undo you
- Understand the pattern and power of Christ as the ultimate Peacemaker
- Tap into the Spirit’s supernatural ability to change you in the midst of your conflicts
- Learn how to overcome evil with good
- Anticipate conflicts and resolve them in biblical, Christ-centered ways
- Stop letting your relationships simmer in a place of division or anger or strife.
Stop waiting for peace to “hopefully” come to your doorstep once the Coronavirus finally passes. Instead, in the power and strength God provides, become a person who can make the peace you so deeply desire, and watch your relationships transform right in the middle of the chaos.
- isbn: 9781087733494
- status: Unspecified
- publish date: 05/28/2020
- pages: 128
- weight: 0.2800
- trim size: 5 x 7 x 0.28
- type: Book
Christ-Centered Conflict Resolution sample chapterdownload