Seven Arrows Journal
The Seven Arrows Journal presents a clean template for all students of the Bible to record their notes on any passage of Scripture. This journal is the perfect tool for expanding the application of the Seven Arrows Bible-reading-method that has been developed through the CSB Seven Arrows Bible for Students and Seven Arrows: A 52-Week Devotional for Teens. The opening page of the journal offers a quick reference to the seven arrows for easy referencing, and the journal pages are uniquely designed with the seven arrows.
Each arrow of the Seven Arrows Bible-reading-method represents a question to consider every time you read Scripture:
1. What does this passage say?
2. What did this passage mean to its original audience?
3. What does this passage tell us about God?
4. What does this passage tell us about man?
5. What does this passage demand of me?
6. How does this passage change the way I relate to people?
7. How does this passage prompt me to pray?