Often called the “Prince of Preachers,” Charles Spurgeon preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime, and his written sermons have impacted millions more since 1866. The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features thousands of excerpts from Spurgeon’s sermons as commentary, selected and edited by Alistair Begg to bring the richness of the Prince of Preachers’ insights into your daily study of God’s Word.
- Premium goatskin leather cover
- Introductory biography for Charles Spurgeon
- Study note commentary crafted from Spurgeon sermons
- Extracted sermon illustrations placed on the same page as the associated biblical text
- Sermon notes and outlines in Spurgeon’s own handwriting
- “Spurgeon Quotables” inserted throughout each Bible book
- Book introductions with book overviews in Spurgeon’s own words
- High-quality Bible paper
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat, edge-lined binding
- Elegant two-color interior design
- Two-column text format
- Topical subject headings
- Easy-to-read 10-point type size
- Black letter text
- Art gilt page edges
- Three ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
- Elegant two-piece gift box
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Full-color maps
This Holman Handcrafted Collection Bible is created to be used often. With handcrafted features such as high-quality natural leather covers and linings (each fitted to the book block by hand), quality paper, Smyth sewing, and edge-lined binding, this is a Bible built to endure years of faithful reading. The Bible Serif typeface used was created by 2K Denmark, leading experts in Bible type and design, specifically for CSB Bibles, resulting in a beautiful page and easy reading experience.
The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.