The NASB Tony Evans Study Bible includes extensive study notes, commentary, sermons, and writings crafted and curated by Dr. Tony Evans. Including over 150 videos via QR code, these features are strategically placed alongside the biblical text to explain God’s Word in a fresh way, guiding readers into a deeper understanding of Scripture. With tools for application, this Bible is designed to inspire readers to live and share the values of the kingdom of God.
- Study notes crafted from Tony Evans sermons and writings
- More than 150 videos of sermons, devotionals, and teaching from Dr. Evans accessible via QR codes
- 40 inspirational articles
- 50 “Kingdom Living Lessons”
- 60 “Questions & Answers”
- 140 “Hope Words”
- Special back matter section with key definitions, theological and doctrinal charts, and other study helps
- Robust page-edge cross-reference system
- Elegant two-color design
- Two-column format
- Black-letter text
- 9.75-point type size
- Topical subject headings
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Bible reading plan
- Presentation page and special introductory front matter
- Full-color maps
Dr. Tony Evans is one of the most influential church leaders of our time and has been faithful in his proclamation of the gospel for over fifty years. He serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas, Texas, and is the founder of The Urban Alternative, a ministry that promotes a kingdom-agenda philosophy designed to enable people to live all of life under the rule of God.
The NASB Tony Evans Study Bible features the trusted text of the New American Standard Bible (NASB, 2020 edition). The NASB is one of the most literal translations of the Bible, using a formal equivalence translation philosophy. This word-for-word translation method allows you to read, study, and teach with confidence.