While Most Men Will Die With Deep Regrets, Others Will Resolve To Live For What Matters Most.
The Resolution for Men is the inspiring book born out of the film Courageous, a film which presents a powerful story of strong male leadership and an emotionally charged wake-up call to fathers whose influence upon their children and society is immeasurable. The Resolution for Men follows to challenge men of all ages to become as bold and intentional about embracing their responsibilities as leaders of their homes, marriages, and children.
Written by Stephen and Alex Kendrick, screenwriters of Courageous and authors of New York Times best seller The Love Dare (five million copies sold), The Resolution for Men strategically inspires men to reconcile with their past, re-engage in the present by taking full responsibility for their wives and children, and then move forward with a bold and clear resolution for the future. Written in partnership with the movie and Priscilla Shirer’s book, The Resolution for Women, it is designed to inspire a revolution.
Table of Contents
Part One: A Call to Men
1. Why We Need Men of Resolution
2. A Lifelong Vision of Fatherhood
3. Becoming a Chain Breaker
Part Two: Committing to the Resolution
4. Resolve to Be a Man of Responsibility
5. Resolve to Lead Your Family
6. Resolve to Love Your Wife
7. Resolve to Bless Your Children
8. Resolve to Live with Honor
9. Resolve to Fight for Justice
10. Resolve to Demonstrate Love
11. Resolve to Provide for Your Family
12. Resolve to Reconcile with Your Past
13. Resolve to Live with Integrity
14. Resolve to Be Found Faithful
15. Resolve to Leave a Legacy
1. How Can I Find Peace with God?
2. Six Powerful Influences You Must Guard in Your Children's Lives
3. Ten Potential Consequences of a Man Who Commits Adultery
4. Seven Steps to Better Sex
5. Resolution Groups: Accountability for Men
6. Scriptures to Memorize with Your Children
7. How to Pray for Your Family
8. Avoiding Pornography
9. Final Speech from Courageous