Going Deeper with New Testament Greek
An Intermediate Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament
Unique features include:
- Practical examples illustrating how knowing the content of a given chapter can guide proper interpretation of Scripture.
- Practice sentences and vocabulary lists, including all the words that occur fifteen times or more in the New Testament.
- Selected texts from every New Testament author for students to translate along with detailed reading notes to guide interpretation of each text.
- Summary charts to help students review material, serving as a handy study guide and quick reference tool.
- ISBN: 9781433679087
- Trim Size: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.6
- Page Count: 560
- Weight: 1.915
- Binding: Hardback
- Status: ACT
- Publication Date: June 2016