We have been commissioned to make disciples who make disciples, and Jesus showed us that the best way to carry that out is through small groups of believers. Creating environments where spiritual growth takes place is critical to the health of our churches.
But how can we do that in the middle of a global pandemic?
Chris Surratt, Discipleship and Small Groups Specialist for Lifeway Christian Resources, and author of Leading Small Groups, wants to help equip you with tools and wisdom to lead your church’s small groups during this unprecedented time.
Check out these recent articles from Chris filled with ideas on how to think outside the box to help disciple people in new ways and new formats:
- Why Your Groups Ministry is More Important Than Ever
- How COVID-19 Is Bringing the Church Back to Her Roots: Small Groups
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Relaunching Groups
- 5 Steps to Reconnecting Your Church Through Groups
- Is Your Small Group Post-COVID-19 Ready?
- How to Choose a Small Group System that Works
- How to Host a Small Group Online
- How to Choose a Bible Study for Your Online Groups
Thank you for how you’re leading well and creating community in such a unique season!