Want to read the Bible but not sure how? Ease in.
Ease into the Bible removes the intimidation factor of this sacred but often overwhelming book. It gently leads readers to understand what the Bible is about and teaches them how to read, study, and be transformed by it.
In this book you’ll discover:
- An easy and effective way to read and study the Bible
- The Bible’s overarching story and main point
- Why we can trust the Bible
- How the Bible is organized
- Helpful Bible study tools
- How to pick the best Bible translation for you
- What doctrine is and how it’s helpful
- Why church matters and how to find a good local church
- Short Christ-focused summaries of each book of the Bible
Ease into the Bible is the perfect introduction for new Christians, those struggling to understand the Bible, and mature believers who want a fuller Bible reading experience. Light-hearted and easy-to-understand explanations engage even the most reluctant readers. If you long to plunge into a lifetime of knowing and loving God through His Word, Ease into the Bible is for you.