Do you want to know and love God more deeply? Read theology every day.
When peace seems far from us and when true rest doesn’t come, we don’t need more to-dos on our list or a set of step-by-step instructions to help us get there on our own. True peace, hope, and rest only comes by spending time in the presence of God.
Spend 100 days in His Word focused on who God is and what He is like and find that He is worthy to be trusted at every twist or turn of life. He is better than our minds can imagine, in control of all things, and infinitely good. As you do, you will:
- find peace in His sovereign care
- enjoy security in His promise of eternity
- experience joy in His great love for you
- rest in the God who never sleeps
- trust God for your every need
- find comfort in His Spirit
- learn to live out your faith as an overflow of His glorious grace
God is the sustainer of the rhythms of the skies and seasons, as well as the intricate rhythms of our lives. To dwell in His presence is the promise of salvation, the abundant life in Christ today, and the eternal life with Him in the future. While the ways of the world lead to death, His invitation is to come and live. He truly is our highest good.